All orders are shipped via Canada Post. Usually, the preparation and shipping of your order take 7 to 10 working days, while delivery within Canada typically arrive within 3-5 business days. USA orders take on average to 5-10 days. All orders receive tracking numbers once shipped.
- Size Chart
Why we made this pant –Some guys love their jeans; plain and simple. These saw pants give you the jean feel with full 3600 TCS protection.
You said you wanted full Kevlar protection but in a heavy denim jean material. We created what many of you love….working in your jeans, but fully protected from your saw chain. This classic pant is tough as nails, breaks in like a pair of jeans and wears soft and comfortable. Its not water resistant or oil and gas resistant but lives up to the material it is named after.
The Denim Pro, and all our Canswe line of saw pants have an advanced eight bar tack crotch assembly addressing the very issues and frustrations we have all experienced….crotch blowout. Guys love our line up of pants, made to match every application and every season.
So you might ask, why should I choose a Canswe Pant? Ask anyone who uses our product and they will tell you they will never use another name brand, most of which are manufactured overseas, NOT in Canada or the USA. We manufacture our product one piece at a time in BC Canada AND we can provide any custom alterations your may require in 7-10 days.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will delivery take?
How much is shipping?
We are proud to offer free shipping for all orders within Canada & the United States.
I need a different size than offered.
Where do you manufacture your gear?
Rain Gear Pro is proudly Canadian. Our office is based in Vancouver Canada, while all of our gear is hand sewn in Salmon Arm B.C.
Can I track my online order?
A shipping notification with tracking details will be sent via email after your order has shipped. You will receive multiple email acknowledgements if your order results in more than one shipment.
- Excellent for dry weather conditions
- Built for users that prefer classic denim material as workwear
- Ergonomic design with suspenders supports the hips to minimize fatigue
- Specialized contoured high back of the pant keeps out wood chips
- Reinforced crotch assembly with triple the amount of bar tacks than competitor product
- Exceeds WCB standard specifications
- 3600 TCS
- Fabric is 14oz rugged Denim that is super durable
- Denim provides excellent ventilation and movement
- Nylon reinforced crotch with extra bar tacking
- Hip pockets are ergonomically located to prevent hang ups during cutting and bending
- Signature pocket flaps keep chips out and allow quick easy access
- Light weight at 2.8lb/1304g (size 34-36)
- Inseam Length 30”
|Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2x Extra Large|
|Waist Size*||28" - 30"||30" - 32"||34" - 36"||38" - 40"||42" - 44"|
|Standard Pant Length**||30"||30"||30"||30"||30"|